Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight [was:UBN/Log disclosure...]

To: "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight [was:UBN/Log disclosure...]
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:53:02 -0000
You can schedule tasks in windows down to every minute if you want.  That is
what I used to use to copy the text score file that n1mmlogger can generate
to my web server... now I just use n1mm to put it on there directly, though
you could only do that if your web server is on your local network.

With the new log journal file being added to n1mm you could process that
file directly to generate statistics.  but I would still advise against real
time publishing of actual logged contacts.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net