[CQ-Contest] World HF Contest Station Database Updated

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] World HF Contest Station Database Updated
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:36:03 -0400
I updated the database yesterday, and for the first time we cracked the 3000
station "barrier."  Thanks to everyone who updated - some from as long as 6 or
7 years ago.

If you updated and your update hasn't appeared, it may be because you failed to
include your callsign in the update request form.  I'm sorry to have to require
that, but my web programming skills aren't such that I can determine your call
otherwise.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on 23 October 2005