[CQ-Contest] K5ZD live audio

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5ZD live audio
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:39:06 -0000
Just a reminder.

KM3T will be operating K5ZD in the CQWW this weekend.  We are going to
stream the audio from his headphones out to the Internet.  Dave will be
doing a full blown SO2R effort and the stream will be in stereo, so you can
hear exactly what he is hearing. If you have some time during the weekend
and are near a web browser, you may want to listen in for awhile.

To access the stream go to http://www.k5zd.com/live

The stream is up and running now with the radios tuned to random frequencies
on 20 and 15 meters (one on each stereo channel).  The real action begins at
00Z tonight!  Good luck to everyone in the contest.

Randy, K5ZD

PS - Despite some commentary on the reflector, I don't think you risk
disqualification if you listen in for a bit.  You have no control over the
receiver and we are not publishing any additional information that will
enable you to determine the current frequency.  So the rule about a remote
receiver doesn't apply here.

If you want to work Dave, you still have to find him on the bands!

PPS - Rules are important, but this is a hobby and it is supposed to be fun.