Re: [CQ-Contest] Zone(s) of UA9S, UA9T

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zone(s) of UA9S, UA9T
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:44:56 +0000
 Hello cq-contest,

 Monday, October 31, 2005 Igor Sokolov wrote to Stuart Santelmann KC1F:

>> You  know,  suddenly we discovered some fun in being in zone 16, as we
>> have 3 points for QSO with Europe, while all other stations in zone 16
>> have only 1 point. This means most of zone 16 records will soon change
>> their holders :)

IS> May be CQWW sponsors in anticipation of that should relocate all of the UA9
IS> STW to Europe? That seems quite logical geographically too.

Ifor, you are not totally honest with us again. UA9C partly is in what
you  call "Europe" as well. So to follow your logics, contest sponsors
should relocate UA9C to "Europe" and zone 16 too. Enjoy, hope you like
the idea.

--
 73...Art RX9TX      01-Nov-05 11:41 UTC

 http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

 "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake."    (Thoreau)