Re: [CQ-Contest] contest calendar for outlook

To: k1ttt@arrl.net,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contest calendar for outlook
From: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 06:43:17 -0800
At 04:20 AM 11/3/2005, David Robbins K1TTT wrote:
>Ok, no one says they have one yet... does anyone have any kind of contest
>date list in electronic form for 2006??

I'm currently working on a revision to my contest calendar that will
include the ability to obtain the calendar in vcal format. It should be
available in a week or so. For those who are familiar with news feeds, the
8-day calendar has been available as an RSS feed for some time (I haven't
previously publicized it):
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/calendar.rss

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)
WA7BNM Contest Calendar