[CQ-Contest] Fw: Fw: WW SSB on my mind

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Fw: WW SSB on my mind
From: "k7qq" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:25:26 -0000
Quack Again
The time as an amateur shud have been 40 Plus and Extra since 1970,    Gosh
I thought that the Navy had a MARS operation that could handle that kind of
Phone Patch activity.   I know that the Army and AF did.    and    AFA7UGA /
K7UGA  from Phoenix area handeled thousands of them during Vietnam action,
I also handeled a few from Japan to the Big P.X.  during that time frame.

YES  some was handeled via  14.300  BUT  10 X as many were on MARS
frequencies.

14.000 to 14.350 are amateur frequencies as you all know and none    "NONE "
are reserved except in FCC declared Emergency.

K7QQ