Re: [CQ-Contest] N3BB Mobile SS

To: "'Jim George N3BB'" <n3bb@mindspring.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N3BB Mobile SS
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:34:04 -0600
I think that the 300 miles made a lot of difference in the contest.  I
looked at the band totals of several of the stations with big scores and I
noticed that their big bands didn't include 15. 15 was clearly my big band
even though I usually do very well on 40. Since I was only semi serious, I
looked around for the central Texas guys on 15 but the prop was not there. I
called both K5NA and K5TR but no go.

You were pretty strong. 15 was real nice all day here and 10 opened up for a
while with very strong signals from the important areas but there was no
rate.

Bill, W5VX