[CQ-Contest] Fw: Competitor Friendly Contesting

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Competitor Friendly Contesting
From: "k7qq" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 03:05:15 -0000
Leave it to some  22 year old Kid to say  no big deal 48 hours.  Wait around
sonny boy and when you hid 73 I suspect that the attude will change.   I
haven't even tried a full 48 hrs All band in 15 years ,  just some single
band effort and even then 10 or 15 meters.  I gotta have my beauty rest.

Quack