[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Certificates

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Certificates
From: "Bob Cox" <bcox@sentientmedical.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:48:26 -0500
Dear Contesters,

It has been over a month since the CQ WW 2002-2204 certificates were mailed. If
you have not received your earned certificate by now something went wrong.  If
you have NOT received your certificates for the years mentioned, please contact
questions@cqww.com with your winning year/mode and your address.  Please answer
only if you have not received your deserved award.

We noticed that ~ 200 certificates were incorrectly printed: wrong continent,
wrong op listing etc.. These certificates have been re-printed. They will be
mailed shortly.

We can not locate the addresses of the following calls:

4D70DX               2002SSB
6J1UN
9A1KMT               2002CW
C6ALZ                2003SSB
EZ4XX                2004CW  PIRATE ?  Yes or No ?
JA1EM                2002CW
JA9VOK               2002CW
JA9VOK               2002SSB
JH0GHZ               2002CW