[CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc
From: lz4uu@mail.bg
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:01:55 +0200

In my opinion the zero point QSO-s in WW,and each other
contest should appear for that reason:there are enough
local contests in about all countries.Why it is named CQ WW
DX contest?To be worked more DX stations.When I want to have
a LZ pile-up I work in LZ national championship(in LZDX
contest I prefer working non-LZ stations),when I want work
JA there is JIDX contest,when I want work with everybody I
work in CQ WW.Example:on 160 and 80 there is only a few
minute opening between KL7 and LZ.A KL7 guy may hear me
then,but in the same time I could have QSO-s with LZ stns
who just had woke up,so I'll not copy him...guess how will
he feel???
So let WW continue to be really WW.

73's ILIYA LZ4UU