Re: [CQ-Contest] Frostbite Falls Beach Party

To: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Frostbite Falls Beach Party
From: k8gt@twmi.rr.com
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:33:54 -0500
Zack,

While I recognize the name, I don't know anything about that one.
Another that used
temp at the operating position as part of the exchange and scoring is
the QRP FYBO -
Freeze Your Butt Off sponsored by the Arizona SQRPions.  I have entered
it in the past as
part of a local club entry and we always had a ball in a local park with
friendly trees
and a roofed pavilion and fireplaces.  It's the first Sat in February
and last year I
exchanged emails with one of the organizers and he said it was still on,
then I had to
work and missed it anyway.  :-(

73, Gerry K8GT