Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 and DX Window

To: ku8e@bellsouth.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 and DX Window
From: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:50:51 -0700
I've always understood that being somewhat rare, altho located within the
US... doesn't allow abuse. Although, running qrp did cause me to think about
it... I must admit.
And I wonder if some of the stations I did log didn't think I was dx before
they got the call right.
It is a bit of concern, the abusers always seem to get contacts... but I
wonder... is it simply a case of supply and demand...?? If we didn't
demand... then they wouldn't supply. Would they stay there if no one called
them?
Dale - qrp in WY - WC7S