Re: [CQ-Contest] Jamming by the AD5 Station

To: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Jamming by the AD5 Station
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 03:05:41 -0000
It was AD5TH. I'm all for filing complaints with FCC. Don't have any
recordings, do have exact times and frequencies. After harassing me for 15
minutes at 3791 he moved up and did the same number on NF4A and then
proceeded to jump on every station up through 3800, then QSYed back down to
90 and repeated the process.

K9GX