Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes/Zero Pt Q's

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes/Zero Pt Q's
From: "k7qq" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:33:57 -0800
I thought that the reason I didn't list dupes / zero point Q's was because
it was easier to score each individual page.
I can rembember having numerous  W0's or W4's call and work them but only
the first one made the log for the Zone Mult.
I'm sure that I wasn't the only one who logged in this manner when doing all
the entries with a pencil.

I still have dificulty in leaving a zero point Q in the log although I know
that its just a few more bits in the  cabrillo .log file.

Old habits die hard.

QUACK