[CQ-Contest] SS SSB - K5NZ and "deja vu all over again"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB - K5NZ and "deja vu all over again"
From: Scott Robbins <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:07:43 -0800 (PST)
If you'll go read the CQ-Contest archives from a year ago you'll find K5NZ
complaining about EXACTLY the same thing we're discussing here -- that some
multi-ops are running two rigs simultaneously in the phone SS M/S category.  I
know they're doing it, they know they're doing it.  Build an interlock system
or knock it the hell off, huh?

73,
Scott Robbins W4PA