[CQ-Contest] K5ZD CQWW CW Audio Recording

To: <yccc@yccc.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5ZD CQWW CW Audio Recording
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:31:06 -0000
Happy New Year to all!

I have completed the annotation of my CQWW CW audio recordings.  For each 30
minute segment of the contest the table now lists the number of QSOs made
and a comment about the activity or bands being used.  I hope this makes it
easier for you to find segments that are of most interest to you.

There were also some of the recording files that had been trucated during
the real-time recording process.  These have been repaired so all audio
segments should be complete.

Access the 48 hours of audio from K5ZD for CQ WW CW 2005 at:
http://www.k5zd.com/live/wwcw05/audio_wwcw05.html

As always, let me know if you find these interesting or useful and if this
should be continued for other contests.  Thanks to KM3T for hosting the
audio servers.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
k5zd@contesting.com
www.k5zd.com