[CQ-Contest] R: what defines QRP/LP??

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] R: what defines QRP/LP??
From: "IK2DZN - Claudio Astorri" <ik2dzn@astorri.it>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:05:20 +0100
Hi Doug and hi all,

I completely agree with Doug's approach and his questions.

This is a subject I brought to the attention of the list some months ago.
Let me come back on the issue with a little proposal.

As LOW POWER seems by far the number one category as by partecipants in ARRL
and CQ Contests, it would be probably worth to spend some time to state
power rules a little bit clearer and possibly in a standard way among
organizers.

Is this an attempt and a limitation to the freedom of the contest
organizers?!?
I think it would just be a better service to the contest community.

Thanks.

Claudio Astorri, IK2DZN