Re: [CQ-Contest] Trying to compile list of all known Cabrillo contestIDs

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Trying to compile list of all known Cabrillo contestIDs
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:02:12 -0800
On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 10:26:29AM -0800, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> I'm trying to compile a list of all known Cabrillo contest IDs.  My results
> so far can be found at:
>
>     http://www.ad1c.us/contest-id.htm
>
> If you know of any that are not on the list, or have any corrections, please
> reply to me directly (I'm not presently subscribed to the reflector).

I'm going to be unhelpful and point out that the only valid contest IDs are
in the Cabrillo 2.0 specification itself:

  "CONTEST: contest-name

  The contest-name must be one of the following: AP-SPRINT, ARRL-10, ARRL-160,
  ARRL-DX-CW, ARRL-DX-SSB, ARRL-SS-CW, ARRL-SS-SSB, ARRL-UHF-AUG,
  ARRL-VHF-JAN, ARRL-VHF-JUN, ARRL-VHF-SEP, ARRL-RTTY, BARTG-RTTY, CQ-160-CW,
  CQ-160-SSB, CQ-WPX-CW, CQ-WPX-RTTY, CQ-WPX-SSB, CQ-VHF, CQ-WW-CW,
  CQ-WW-RTTY, CQ-WW-SSB, DARC-WAEDC-CW, DARC-WAEDC-RTTY, DARC-WAEDC-SSB,
  DL-DX-RTTY, IARU-HF, JIDX-CW, JIDX-SSB, NAQP-CW, NAQP-RTTY, NAQP-SSB,
  NA-SPRINT-CW, NA-SPRINT-SSB, NEQP, OCEANIA-DX-CW, OCEANIA-DX-SSB, RSGB-IOTA,
  SAC-CW, SAC-SSB, SARTG-WW-RTTY, STEW-PERRY or TARA-RTTY."

Obviously, other contests pretend to be Cabrillo compliant anyway.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com