Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: antenna models

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: antenna models
From: vladimir sidorov <eu1sa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:52:51 -0800 (PST)
Tom,

  It would be easier to go to the main MMSoft site or straight to
http://mmhamsoft.ham-radio.ch/mmana/index.htm . The new MMANA ver. 2.03 is
there since a couple of weeks. The program itself has been seriously
re-compliled for better performance and compatability with modern operational
systems. It has also got a multi-lingual support, meaning, it can be adjusted
to various language platforms on a user's level. Five various language versions
are known by now.

  Just check it out.

  73,
  Vladimir VE3IAE