Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting in general

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting in general
From: "py2ny" <py2ny@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:48:35 -0200
One of the best messages at this reflector,'
showing something about "contesting soul".
I'm lucky - not big station, then not much
visitors... hi hi...
And my wife? Well, what can I say? She
is an amateur radio op too!! Just having
her callsign ok ok, but anyway, no problem
at home about contests...
Best 73 to all and, under that "contesting
spirit", we are waiting all of you here for
WRTC ...
Bye bye - PY2NY