[CQ-Contest] OT (A bit) Links to 7J4AAL's 5L 80M Yagi

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OT (A bit) Links to 7J4AAL's 5L 80M Yagi
From: Tom Hammond <n0ss@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:36:05 -0600
A year or so ago, several links to pics and specs of 7J4AAL's 5L 80M
Yagi were available. Now, virtually of them are no longer available.
I have one pic which I managed to archive, but would like to find
more info regarding this monster yagi.

I've found one link at

    http://www.kkn.net/archives/html/ctdxcc/2003-11/msg00067.html

but it's password protected and, of course, I don't have a password
so cannot access it.

We've been discussing BIG antennas at our local radio club and I
wanted to show them something REALLY BIG.

Does anyone know of known-good links to this antenna?

NOTE:

  - The link at http://www.netaro.net/~ja4xgc/75m/monster%20english.htm
    DOES have a few pics, but not those which were available a while back.

  - The link at
<http://www.nn.iij4u.or.jp/~mak-oxv/engtop.htm>http://www.nn.iij4u.or.jp/~mak-oxv/engtop.htm

appears to
    no longer be active. I think this was the one I was looking for, as
    it had quite a bit of info on the antenna and its engineering specs.

Any help would be appreciated.

73,

Tom   N0SS