Re: [CQ-Contest] Heilproset Plus

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>,Marc Wullaert <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Heilproset Plus
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:44:36 -0600
The SB45 has an electret element as opposed to the dynamic one in the
optimus50. Koss used to sell an SB40 that was a dynamic element but they
don't list it anymore. I need to se if they still make ear cushion covers
that will fit the Optimus50. They want $5 for a set for the SB40 and I
might try to order a set and see.

At 09:25 AM 1/26/2006, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 08:15:31AM -0000, Marc Wullaert wrote:
> > Do somebody know  how many OHMS is heilset
> > proset or plus .I dont find any info on that on the
> > heil page.
> >
> > I borrewed one and it is quiter in audio reception than
> > my Optimus pro50mx.
> >
> > But I need a new one ...Is radioschack in usa still offering this
> > boomset the optimus ?
>
>The Optimux Pro 50MX headsets are no longer sold by Radio Shack.
>They were part number 33-1135 if that helps.  The headsets were made
>by Koss and OEMd by Radio Shack under their own Optimus brand name.
>The closest current Koss offering would probably be their SB45:
>
>http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^mm^SB45
>
>--
>Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
>kenharker@kenharker.com
>http://www.kenharker.com/

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.