Re: [CQ-Contest] Announced Operations for CQ 160 CW

To: John Laney <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Announced Operations for CQ 160 CW
From: Bill <Bill@ng3k.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:26:01 -0500
John Laney wrote:

> Has anyone compiled a list of announced operations for the CQ 160 CW
> contest this weekend?  I usually download the latest information from
> the NG3K website just before major contests, but that website appears to
> be down today.

Hi John.  Where are you looking?  Try:

   http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/cq160c2006.html

which is normally very reliable and is responding promptly at the
moment.  If there should be a problem there, try the mirror site:

   http://www.his.com/~wfeidt/Misc/cq160c2006.html

I'll guess you're trying to use the cpcug.org site which is dead
and which I no longer use.

73,

Bill/NG3K