Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Sponsored Teams

To: widelitz@gte.net, py5eg@inepar.com.br, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Sponsored Teams
From: PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: 31 Jan 2006 15:31:14 -0300
Please wait for the Auction Rules.
You are totaly wrong again
Thanks
Oms

-----Original Message-----
From:  Ken Widelitz
Date:  31/1/06 12:11
To:  PY5EG, Cq-Contest Reflector
Subj:  RE: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Sponsored Teams

Hi Oms,

And exactly what is it I am confused about?

You published a rule. You changed the rule without prior publication for the
benefit of a particular person. Prior to my public post I corresponded with
you about the subject. You emailed me "We are going to permit Bi-National
Teams for the Sponsored Teams."

If, as you say in your post,  "to participate in the process you must
subscribe as a candidate" and since the application deadline has passed,
then you must mean no person who is not already on the list of applications
can be on a sponsored team. Is that true?

Your post is a complete red herring. Young Teams and YL teams have nothing
to do with my post regarding the change of rules for Sponsored Teams.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.