Re: [CQ-Contest] 75M and the DX Window

To: ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 75M and the DX Window
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 07:30:19 -0600 (CST)
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 ku8e@bellsouth.net wrote:

> I called  F4DSK , who was calling CQ Sprint, at 0241Z on 3799 . He gave
> me " 1 DIM DX"  I had these so called DX policeman
> intentionally QRMing me during my QSO, even though it was with a DX
> station...
>
> Jeff KU8E

Wait a minute ... aren't these "DX cops" violating their own rules?  Why
are THEY transmitting in the DX window?  Sheesh - no one accused them of
being logical people.

If I were really upset by someone transmitting in a "DX window" I would
note their call and either wait until I heard them CQing outside the
window and then talk to them, or find their e-mail address or landline
number or mailing address and e-mail, phone or write.  Am I being too
logical here?

73, Zack W9SS