Re: [CQ-Contest] Voice Keying

To: "Charles Gallo" <Charlie@TheGallos.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Voice Keying
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:02:54 -0000
Charlie
I had an MFJ unit for several years and it was excellent in my low power
station.  I then moved to N1MM Logger which has the DVK facility and I would
never go back!  Being able to record on the fly to suit conditions and
having it fully integrated with the logger were huge plus points for me..
Cuts out another box on the desk and another lot of cables!
www.n1mm.com or the Yahoo Group for more information.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI