Re: [CQ-Contest] [Dx-qsl] QSL Info Needed

To: "CQ Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,<dx-qsl@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Dx-qsl] QSL Info Needed
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:40:06 -0500
If anyone is interested in reading W9UK / VP2MUK's write-up on last month's
VP2M DXpedition (which included the VP2MVX operation in the ARRL DX CW), you
can find it in this month's issue of the WASHRag, the newsletter of the
Wireless Association of South Hills.

The March 2006 WASHRag can be found at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wa3sh/files/ .  If you have trouble accessing
the file here, let me know directly and I can forward it to you.

73, ron wn3vaw