[CQ-Contest] Win-Test Advanced SO2R Questions ??

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Win-Test Advanced SO2R Questions ??
From: Jon <kl2a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:26:53 -0800 (PST)
CALLING WIN-TEST GURU's....

I'm live in the RDXC contest using for the 1st time win-test software
in battle.

:: BIG QUESTIONS (someone step forward with the answers please)

1.  How to return to your run freq after calling a mult ?

2.  In "ADVANCED SO2R" how do you set R2 to CQ while R1 is listening to
a report, automatically?  (Manually works fine, by pressing F1 while R1
is getting report from caller)

3.  ADVANCED SO2R SETTINGS cheat sheet needed
The codes & meanings for advanced so2r are needed to understand this
whole area.

One Big Tip:

- Use a keyboard with a # pad

Without this type of keyboard the *key doesn't function (for me) thus
not allowing you to swap VFO's, work someone on R2 while on R1, etc.
I lucked out on this, only because the battery went out on the wireless
key/mouse. phew.

Thanks in advance,

CU in RDXC de KL2A (W7RN)

BTW - 10m opened from the west coast, just called CQ and JA, KG6, ZL's
came back S9!