[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Stunning Upset in Poisson D'Avril - NOT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Stunning Upset in Poisson D'Avril - NOT
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:33:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/2006 1:35:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
k3bu@optonline.net writes:

K1DG has  consistently suppressed
this fact and has complete control over the radio  media, even his radio twin
K1AR.

You got that right -- I can NEVER beat DG in this thing. Frankly, I've  given
up. I admire all you other guys who still give the P d'A a try. I've even
attempted to join the P d'A contest committee, leveraging my experience in
other
 adjudicating venues. But, no -- a simple no is all the response I get.

I am hopeful that something has changed this year. I thought about the P  d'A
for at least 10 minutes over this past weekend. That ought to count for
something, right? Hey, the CQ WW certificates are all up-to-date now. I can
hope.

73 John, K1AR