Re: [CQ-Contest] Question on Log Checking

To: Roland Guidry <na5q@w5ddl.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question on Log Checking
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:33:27 -0700
On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 09:41:01AM -0500, Roland Guidry wrote:
> Just received my log report for the CQWW SSB 2005 Contest. I had several
> contacts marked    -N, but next to each was a very high number, for example:
>
>   3 -N F6KHM (2037)
> 19 -N YT7A (1301)
> ..... and so on.
>
> Does the number in parenthesis note the number of logs reporting a contact
> with the station? Is the -N because they did not turn in a log, so it could
> not be checked?
>
> In my case, I had 11 QSO's with the -N.

N means you are not in their log.

The minus '-' sign means you lost credit for these contacts.

The number shows the number of band logs that those callsigns
appera in in the database that was used for checking.

There is a guide to the UBN reports here:

http://www.cqww.com/cqwwubn.htm

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net