Re: [CQ-Contest] microKEYER questions

To: <n3khk_john@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] microKEYER questions
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:35:32 +0100
John
I have had the mK for over a year working SSB/CW/RTTY/PSK and it is a superb
box.  In the home station it has done away with the rats nest of cables,
external keyer, external DVK and I can switch between modes instantly. (used
on FT1000MP and IC746pro)
Out in the field powered by a generator for our IOTA trips it has not let us
down.  In conjunction with N1MM Logger it is now an essential part of the
station.
Mechanically it is a solid unit and the support from microHAM and the Yahoo
support group superb.
Watch out for the new SO2R product launches of microKEYER in the next few
weeks.
I have no connection with mK, just a very happy and satisfied user!
73
Jim,  MM0BQI