[CQ-Contest] ZZ5OGE EVALDO SK

To: "Wrtc2006 - Refletor (wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com)" <wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ZZ5OGE EVALDO SK
From: PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:44:13 -0300

  _____

My dear  Ham friends:

These past few days were of extreme suffering and sorrow for both myself and
my family.
We lost a friend and companion very dear to all of us.
Evaldo ZZ5OGE whilst carrying out the type of work which he most enjoyed
suffered an unfortunate accident as a consequence of which he died .He
always called me intimately Dad and I lost an older son.
We only seem to realise how much we valued and loved a person following
their departure.
Evaldo was part of our family ever since he came to live and work with us.
Of simple origin and with only a very basic education he took the initiative
to study at night after his work day in order to obtain a secondary school
qualification.With a strong will to learn and improve himself  he undertook
various courses in electricity, security and others.
We observed his children from the time that they were born to growing up and
in our ambient, they transformed  into being brothers and sisters to my own
children .His three children Evandro,Sara and Camila study together with my
youngest daughter Gabriela and invariably spend their weekends altogether.
Evaldo's wife Sandra is a close colleague of Gabriela and also to my older
son Augusto and his girlfriend Rafa to whom he is engaged.
All of us went to the funeral and burial of Evandro which took place in his
native town of ARARUMA,his family and friends were at his graveside and we
felt deeply their emotion,sorrow and pain.
My friends,I not only lost a dear friend but also a brother,son,companion
for radio and contests,he was as an uncle to my children.
Those who during the numerous contests had the happy opportunity to meet and
know Evaldo will without a doubt understand our sad loss.
At this time we can only begin to imagine the implications of losing Evaldo
and what this will mean to us,however we can be sure that his loss will be
much greater to us than even the most agile imagination could imagine.
I must thank God for allowing me to share the company of his pure soul
during all these past years and hope that  the good Lord will help us to
support the pain.
Thank you for the inumerous demonstrations of sympathy and solidarity and I
am sorry that I could not attend all of you in person.
Evaldo,I know that you are on top of the highest tower in the world and I
ask just one more favour,BE WITH US ALWAYS.
Please Lord hear our prayers.
Best wishes to all.

Oms PY5EG

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.