Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW UBN REPORTS

To: "Steve GW4BLE" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW UBN REPORTS
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:02:21 +0300
Hi Steve and others,

back from vacation here and happy to give my passwords for SOABHP.

User name: es5tv
SSB Password: 682-183
CW Password: 822-901

I am quite pleased to lose just 3,6% of score in SSB and 4,9% in CW.

And to the ones finding some correct QSOs turned into -B: you should also
locate those U's that should actually be judged as -B's but you have managed
to hit an existing call and there has been no way to judge you wrong, there
are more of those:) I think the log checkers are really doing extremely good
job and it just keeps getting better.

By the way, I believe they are going to make top logs and UBN's in all
sections public in the coming years. That will be very welcome indeed!

73
Tonno
ES5TV