[RTTY] WAS RTTY # 455 THANKS

To: RTTY@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WAS RTTY # 455 THANKS
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 18:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
Found pretty nice ARRL envelope in my post box tonight with WAS RTTY Award
inside - nr 455, dated May 1st, 2006.
  I submitted an application via LOTW on April 27th, so it took just six days -
good job ARRL.
  Yes, I started my LOTW submissions on April 10th, 2006, just 23 days ago.
  This is my second WAS award, the first one I received on September, 1988.
  WAS nr 42,893. I had then callsign RC2AR in my native Minsk (then White
Russia, USSR)...
  That WAS award has many autographs, including Colvins, W6KG and W6QL (both
SK),  I had a lucky chance to meet Iris and Lloyd in Minsk in 1989, oh...
  N2AA, K3EST, K7GE (SK), G3TXF, OH2BU, UW9AR and many others friends signed my
first WAS back in 1989 in St. Petersburg, Russia..
  Thanks to all for the help, now looking to complete 5 BAND WAS, seven more
States to go.
  Good luck and 73's
  Andrei EW1AR-NP3D, ex RC2AR.