Re: [CQ-Contest] New multi-multi location in EWA?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New multi-multi location in EWA?
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 14:46:57 -0700
On Wed, 3 May 2006, WM5R wrote:

 >      You could put up a lot of antennas on 57 acres:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Titan-1-ICBM-Missile-Base-Located-in-Washington-State_W0
QQitemZ4455060285QQcmdZViewItem

This must be near some relatives of mine who own thousands of acres of
wheatland up there.  They ended up buying the missile base from the Govt
which was installed during the "Cold War", and have been using it to store
tractors, combines, trucks, etc.  I flew over it in their plane about 20
years ago.  I've been wanting to go back up and see the inside.

Maybe an interesting place to experiment with "underground verticals"??? ha
ha ha

73...

Rick, K6VVA