Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules

To: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>,"CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 22:29:40 -0000
Well Quack the contest is over, did you get more than 3 or 4 Q's? (I ask tongue
in cheek) From the Northwest corner of Arizona, AZMHV, the contest was a
success. It can only get bigger-n-better in the years to come. Having multiple
QSO parties on the same weekend worked out very well for everyone, except the
log checkers. I suspect there are going to many Uniques.
73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia