Re: [CQ-Contest] Sleeping during ARRL DX Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sleeping during ARRL DX Contest
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 00:05:52 -0700
Zack, W9SZ, wrote:

> <I fell asleep ON the key(er) once.  I woke up to the sound of
> "dah-dah-dah-dah..." To this day I have no idea how long I was asleep with
> that going on.  :)

When I operated from KP2 several years ago, I sat in a swivel chair with no
back.  At least 4 or 5 times I started to fall asleep, but as soon as I begain
to fall backwards off the chair, this got me alert again real quick!!!

Take the back off your chair (but put some pillows or an air mattress on the
floor behind you "just in case" :-)

FYI & 73...

Rick, K6VVA