[CQ-Contest] UBA CONTEST 2007

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UBA CONTEST 2007
From: Marc Domen <on7ss@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
    UBA DX Contest 2007

      While still  in progress of checking the logs from the UBA Contest 2006,
the rules for 2007  are already available at the UBA Website.

      http://www.uba.be

      The rules also  contain a link to the required Cabrillo template.

      I am now  halfway in checking the SSB logs and hope to have them online
as soon as  possible.
      When  available, it will be announced via the Contest reflector.

Vy 73    Marc, ON7SS

UBA HF Contest Manager
Marc Domen ? ON7SS
mailto:contest@uba.be