[CQ-Contest] neat new aerial photo and map site

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,<antennas@qth.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] neat new aerial photo and map site
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:12:19 -0000
Neat new aerial photo site available... the links don't mail well, but if
you go to this link...
http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.42.467105_-73.022505_k1ttt_

and then do this....
After the page above displays the road view, in the control pad at the top
left click on 'bird's eye'... then wait for it to redraw.  Then click on the
'W' on the compass rose to view toward the west which seems to be the
closest view of my place.  Then click on the big set of buildings in that
control panel to zoom in.  by this point you won't see the station at all,
but in the 'scratch pad' control on the right side click on the 'k1ttt' link
and it should swing it around and show you a view of my station looking
toward the west.  the photo is at least 3 to 4 years old now as you can see
the 6 element 20m and 8 element 15m yagi's still up that have been replaced.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net