[CQ-Contest] PVRC 60th Reunion On the Air

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PVRC 60th Reunion On the Air
From: Howie Hoyt <n4af@touchnc.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:13:52 -0400
You are cordially invited to join PVRC in our 60th anniversary
on-the-air-reunion on June 3rd and 4th.

In addition to certificates to highest scoring stations, PVRC is
offering a PVRC-60 award that begins with our reunion on June 3, 2006
and runs thru the end of our 2007 reunion.

Complete rules are available at http://pvrc.org/pvrc60.htm.  We
anticipate adding optional software to assist with scoring your
logs later this week.

Vy 73, Jim WX3B - President Potomac Valley Radio Club
--
549 Bluebird Tr
Blounts Creek, NC 27814