Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW and WAS...

To: <claudio_astorri@fastwebnet.it>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW and WAS...
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 23:35:37 -0000
I could not agree more. I have even placed a direct link to LOTW on my web
page.
Now if I could just get someone in North Dakota to upload their contest logs
I would have CW WAS via LOTW to go along with my DXCC CW via LOTW.
To quote Ward, N0AX, 75,000,000 QSLs can't be wrong !
73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia