[CQ-Contest] FD -- "You go first" story

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FD -- "You go first" story
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 00:15:33 -0400
A couple of days ago I posted the story of a FD station running people, but
always having the answering station go first.  I think I have figured out the
situation where the (female) operator might have learned that procedure:
elementary school teacher, with all the little hands waving in the air, the
students bursting with excitement to give the right answer.  "Yes, ... Johnny!
What's YOUR number?"

(Alternative: Nurturing parent with a bunch of kids (maybe sombody's soccer
team) going for ice cream.  "OK, who knows what they want ... Sally, what's
your choice?")

Please forgive the stereotyping, but I think the scenario does fit.  And, if
it's right, then to the operator it made perfect sense!

73, Art K3KU