Re: [CQ-Contest] Worked All Dupes (WAD) Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Worked All Dupes (WAD) Contest
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:37:59 -0500
How quickly you young whipper-snappers forget!... :-)

So you guys want a contest where you work a limited number of stations during
the contest? When you take this idea to the extreme... this is the
qualification for the Rag Chewers Club certificate... talking to a single
station for a half hour straight... Oh, but wait... there's more... the Real
Rag Chewers Certificate... Now that's talking to the same station, non-stop,
for over 6 hours straight!

I am the proud holder of RRCC #28 obtained in 1966... But that wasn't good
enough for this young ham... I went on to obtain the pinnacle of awards...
membership in the "Order of the Golden Shovel"... I proudly carry Membership
Card #333 in my wallet and display the Award in my shack!

BTW, no software or special contest modules were necessary for these
achievements!

"We don't need no stinkin' computers!"

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 1