Re: [CQ-Contest] Collected list of HQ-stations in IARU 2006 - thevery fi

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Collected list of HQ-stations in IARU 2006 - thevery final release - redo
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:40:43 -0500
Juha - OH6XX, et. al.,

Thanks for your work to compile the expected IARU HQ stations. I have taken
your data, created an Excel spreadsheet, and posted it here:
http://tinyurl.com/lf3w2  The name is "2006 IARU HQ Stations".

I will update this list tonight if any additional HQ stations become known (I
already added VA3RAC). Please send any updates / corrections direct to me as
the digests are not always timely.

I included a band/mode chart in case anyone wants to "check them off" as they
work them. Now if I could only figure a way to auto-populate this grid using
the WRTC spots from http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/wrtc.html that would be fun.

CU all in ~ 18 hours!

73 de Bob - K0RC
k0rc@pclink.com