[CQ-Contest] Is it a time to change rules for HQ stns in IARUcontest ? -

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Is it a time to change rules for HQ stns in IARUcontest ? - correction
From: "Valeri Stefanov" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:53:50 +0300
I must admitt my Russian is not as good as my English :-( .
I appologize for mistake - 1200 SP stations were NOT calling
from a single station, but this does not underscores the fact that
out of  17 600 QSOs - 8000 QSOs were made with SP stations
by  SN0HQ team in 2005.

By the way the link I've just given in my previous message
have just dissapeared from the server www.qrz.ru
Coincidence or ... ?

Wally LZ2CJ