Re: [CQ-Contest] Uniques

To: "'Kelly Taylor'" <ve4xt@mts.net>,"'Michael Tope'" <W4EF@dellroy.com>,"'Albert Crespo'" <f5vhj@wanadoo.fr>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Uniques
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:43:52 -0000
That is generally true for most contests. This was apparently a special case
because of some suspected 'phantom qsos' in one log.  They removed 'uniques'
from all wrtc logs in an attempt to remove an advantage created by some
station operators possibly being identified... read the whole report at:
http://www.wrtc2006.com/release59.html
To me it sounds like they did the right thing in this case.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net