[CQ-Contest] Contests, flights and leg circulation

To: n6tj@sbcglobal.net, CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contests, flights and leg circulation
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:51:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2006 7:58:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
n6tj@sbcglobal.net writes:

Also,  for SSB, usually I parallel footswitches and make sure I can  alternate
between feet, to at least get some movement of legs, from time to  time.

For long contests and long flights I wear those long white hose that cost
$35 in a drug store.  They are supposed to improve the circulation in the  legs
and feet.  I guess they work ok, since I haven't died yet!

73, Geo...k5kg