Re: [CQ-Contest] 1973 SS CW

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 1973 SS CW
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 23 Jul 2006 10:03:14 -0500
On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 08:00, Richard L. King wrote:
> For memory lane sake, I worked WA5LEX, W1FCC/5, WA0RBW, W6MAR (only
> 40M QSO), K5RLW, K0GXR, VE1ANC, W9YT, and W1EZD.
>
> I know who some of those people are now, but not all.

W9YT is still around and one of the more active university clubs.  They
don't seem much interested in contesting these days though.
http://w9yt.engr.wisc.edu .

Don't see any sign I operated in this contest.  Not a surprise, as my
license arrived on November 10, 1973.  It does appear my handwriting has
improved immensely in 33 years!
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66