[CQ-Contest] 2006 CQ 160 Top 400 Claimed scores now available

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2006 CQ 160 Top 400 Claimed scores now available
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:06:20 -0400
The Top claimed scores for both CW and SSB are now on the CQ Magazine web
page.  Go to contests rules and then click on the CQ WW 160 Contest.

Remember these are claimed scores.  That is what you put in your claimed
score part of your log submission.  A few of you did not put in a claimed
score and I found after the fact if you used a period instead of a comma you
have a zero claimed score.

Please contact me if you do not see your score.  There were nearly 700 SSB
logs and 1500 CW logs
but all I listed were the top 400.  So please check first!

Dave K4JRB   questions to k4jrb@juno.com