[CQ-Contest] Boston and Maine visit.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Boston and Maine visit.
From: Ffive VHN <f5vhn@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 03:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Contesters,
I just thought I would get in touch as I am planning a visit to Boston and
Maine.
Ithe plan is to spend 2 weeks in September in the Maine area and I will
probably be arriving and leaving from Boston.
We will probably we spending sometime in Saco MN and travelling the rest of the
time .....walking and looking for moose and Lynx.....
It would be great if I could visit a Big gun Super station or 2 in the area. Do
you know of any that  I can visit ?
Is Cape Cod worth a visit ? I know the name and it is very famous, but I'm not
sure what is there.
Please reply off line
Thanks and Best 73
Robert F5VHN G0HGW (op 3B9C, F6KCP)